Finally — the help you need.
Are you a consultant, coach, speaker, author, or other independent professional or entrepreneur using Mailchimp and committed to a strong email marketing program to build your business? Stuck spending too much of your own valuable time fussing with the technical details?
Then you need an experienced consultant to help implement your Mailchimp email marketing strategy.
What I do:
- Consult with you on an initial assessment, recommendations, and action plan.
- Configure your lists with appropriate fields, groups, segments, and tags.
- Customize your internal MailChimp signup forms and emails to complement your website and reinforce your brand.
- Provide MailChimp’s form code for you (or your web designer) to add and customize signup forms to your website and Facebook, and work with you to test that integration.
- Import your active, verifiably permissioned subscribers from another email service provider.
- Create your email templates using MailChimp’s responsive drag-and-drop layouts, along with your color scheme, graphics, and content.
- Set up your welcome series, nurture and drip campaigns, ecourses, and other automations.
- Layout and schedule your newsletters and other updates. (The content is yours, but I can quick proof, polish, and make suggestions.)
- Send you courtesy reminders of upcoming content deadlines.
- Provide monthly reports.
- Apply best practices for good list quality and deliverability.
Meanwhile you are freed up to concentrate on your own expertise and leadership.