Finally — the help you need.
Are you a consultant, coach, speaker, author, or other independent professional or entrepreneur committed to a strong email marketing program to build your business? Stuck spending too much of your own valuable time fussing with the technical details?
Then you need an expert to help with your email marketing strategy and/or your Mailchimp implementation.
What I do:
- Consult with you on an initial assessment, recommendations, and action plan.
- Configure your Mailchimp lists (audiences) with appropriate fields, groups, segments, and tags.
- Customize your internal Mailchimp signup settings to complement your website and reinforce your brand.
- Provide Mailchimp’s embed form code for you to add and customize signup forms to your website, and work with you to test that integration.
- Import your active, verifiably permissioned subscribers from another email service provider.
- Create your email templates using Mailchimp’s responsive drag-and-drop layouts, along with your color scheme, graphics, and content.
- Set up your automations: welcome, nurture/drip campaigns, ecourses and other series.
- Layout and schedule your newsletters and other campaigns. (The content is yours, but I can quick proof, polish, and make suggestions.)
- Send you courtesy reminders of upcoming content deadlines.
- Provide monthly reports.
- Apply best practices for good list quality and deliverability.
- Mailchimp training on a case-by-case basis.
Meanwhile you are freed up to concentrate on your own expertise and leadership.