I can’t say it enough- but you have been such a pleasure to work with. You turned what was once a seemingly frustrating situation for me into a breath of fresh air….boy am I grateful for that!!!
- Alana Foy, Writer, Healer, Teacher & Speaker, The Radiant Well
(Alana and I worked together to get her email subscription forms, autoresponder series, and newsletter up and running in MailChimp.)
Denise has been nothing short of wonderful to work with. Proactive and professional to a fault, yet friendly and thoughtful, I cannot think of a better set of skills in a team member. Very importantly for our team of geographically dispersed authors, Denise is very knowledgeable about the strategic value of social media for marketing books and ideas around the world. I recommend her very highly to you.
- Dr. Jaideep Prabhu, Nehru Professor, Judge Business School, Univ of Cambridge. Innovation, Marketing, & Strategy expert. Co-author of Jugaad Innovation: Think Frugal, Be Flexible, Generate Breakthrough Growth.
Denise has been an outstanding member of our transnational team, proactively building our social media presence and importantly, sharing thoughtful insights based on her extensive experience working with other clients including authors. Denise demonstrates not only professionalism and a high level of organization in an extremely fragmented scenario, but also gives us the sense that she truly cares about us, our work and our success. I recommend her work without hesitation.
- Dr. Simone Ahuja, founder of Blood Orange, co-author of Jugaad Innovation: Think Frugal, Be Flexible, Generate Breakthrough Growth.
Denise has played a vital role in the successful launch of our book, Jugaad Innovation. She provides great admin support for book branding & promotion activities. In particular, she does a great job maintaining the book web site. Very meticulous and detail-oriented, Denise is hard-working and can anticipate and proactively fulfill clients’ needs. She can get the job done on-time. I am grateful to collaborate with her.
- Navi Radjou, Innovation & Leadership Strategist, co-author of Jugaad Innovation: Think Frugal, Be Flexible, Generate Breakthrough Growth.
I knew Denise was smart before I chose to work with her, and my only disappointment is that I didn’t grab her to work with me sooner!
She’s smart and savvy and she ‘gets it’! I heartily recommend her work — only, maybe I shouldn’t because I’m likely going to want increasing amounts of her time!
Denise is a valued member of my team. Her professionalism and attention to detail give me the utmost confidence that she can handle any aspect of the work we do for our clients. I can count on her to give every task the care and attention it deserves. She anticipates problems that may arise and has solutions at the ready so that projects continue without a hitch. I can enthusiastically recommend Denise.
Denise delivers: I’ve worked with her over the last 4 years, and have always found her to be responsive, reliable, resourceful, and right-on-time. In fact those “4 Rs” sum her up – and I can’t recommend her more highly!
This has been the best investment I’ve ever made. Denise rocks.
– Beth Kanter, Author of Beth’s Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media to Power Change and co-author of both The Networked Nonprofit: Connecting with Social Media to Drive Change and the soon to be published Measuring the Networked Nonprofit: Using Data to Change the World
I cannot begin to tell you what a precious asset you are to us — it helps brand and differentiate us to have high quality people, and you are the best!